about three years ago
The Hastings Fire department was called to a house fire on heath road in Rutland Township over the weekend.
The fire started from a woodburner chimney in the attic and spread to rest of the structure.
no injuries reported.
DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP
FOR YOUR PHONE OR TABLET!
Home | EEO & Public Inspection File | Employment Opportunities | Advertising Information | Contact
© 2020 WBCH-FM, Barry Broadcasting Co.
Built on Envisionwise Technology. Administrator Login
Built on Envisionwise Technology. Administrator Login.