banner
banner
banner
banner
banner
banner
banner
banner
banner
banner
banner
Local News

Tuesday morning at 8:13 a.m., Hastings Fire Department was called to Barry County Christian School on the report of a fire.

 

“The maintenance man had it put out before we got there,” Fire Chief Roger Caris said.

 

A small fire was caused by a plastic trifolder on top of a natural gas wall heater in the room they are using as a library, Caris said. The main effect was the library and gymnasium were filled with smoke. The building was evacuated following the protocol for those situations.

Listen Live

DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP

FOR YOUR PHONE OR TABLET!

     

Weather
On Air Now
Chad Henry & Dave McIntyre
Chad Henry & Dave McIntyre
6:00am - 10:00am
Morning Show
Country Videos