banner
banner
banner
banner
banner
banner
banner
banner
banner
banner
banner

Local News

Hot Bearing at Pennock Hospital

 

The Hastings Fire Department was called to Spectrum Pennock Hospital in Hastings Tuesday night when smoke was detected in the building.

 

Fire Chief Roger Caris said an electric motor bearing overheated, causing the smoke.

Listen Live

DOWNLOAD OUR MOBILE APP

FOR YOUR PHONE OR TABLET!

     

Weather

On Air Now

Best Country Hits
Best Country Hits
6:00pm - 12:00am
Night Show