Bob's Gun & Tackle Shop
DQ Grill & Chill
Hastings Ace Hardware
Hastings Nail Salon
Mancino's Pizza & Grinders
NAPA Auto Parts of Hastings
Porcelain Classics - Bee Eclectic
Razor's Edge Hair Salon
South Jefferson Street General Store
State Street Diner
Wilder's Auto Service
Vern's Repair & Sport
2022 CHRISTMAS SHOPPER SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. No purchase necessary, but you must be 18 or older to participate. Only one entry slip per person may be deposited per day at each participating business location. EMPLOYEES AND OWNERS OF PARTICIPATING BUSINESSES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE GIFT CERTIFICATE DRAWINGS OR THE GRAND PRIZE.
2. Listen to WBCH 100.1 FM weekdays now until Christmas for drawings from any participating business to find out if you have won a gift certificate from that business.
3. The GRAND PRIZE DRAWING will take place on Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 7:15 A.M. Drawing boxes will be picked up by December 21st from all participating businesses and one slip will be drawn from each box. That person becomes a finalist to the Grand Prize.
4. LISTEN CLOSELY TO WBCH-FM ON THURSDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2022. One name will be drawn from among the finalists at 7:15 A.M. and announced on WBCH 100.1 FM. The person whose name is drawn will have 5 MINUTES MAXIMUM FROM THE TIME THEIR NAME IS ANNOUNCED in which to phone WBCH at 269-945-3414 to claim the Grand Prize.
5. If said person does not call within the time allowed he or she forfeits and relinquishes any claim to the Grand Prize and another name will be drawn and announced to claim the prize within 5 minutes. If necessary the process will continue until one name drawn meeting these rules is declared the Grand Prize Winner. Only one Grand Prize will be awarded.
6. All callers AGREE IN ADVANCE that their voice may be used on the air at the time they call and in any subsequent promotional announcements the station desires to run.
7. Other contest rules that must be observed are either printed on the Sweepstakes Entry Box or Entry Slip or as announced by WBCH 100.1 FM.
Only one entry per day, per person, at each participating business